Lark, A Game of Challenge & Chance® is a prosocial party game for venturesome people like you!
You are equal parts spirited, spontaneous, goofy, and sincere. Your party game should be too!
Lark plays on your strengths and creativity (yes, YOUR creativity, it's in there, believe us) for a get together full of thrills, laughter, antics, and real talk that will bring you and your friends closer.
Like you, Lark is just as at home at the brewery and in your living room as it is in the backcountry and on the rivers and roads in between. It's designed to be portable and low impact so you can bring it wherever you like to share moments together.
Order yours today and if you're not satisfied return it within 30 days for a full refund.
Lark Game Contents
- 75 prompt cards with 2 prompts per card (more portable, less wasteful!).
- 9 Tenet Cards to help set the tone and edify you as a creative, generous, genius!
- 15 Wild Cards that disrupt play in wonderful, chaotic ways.
- 2, 12-sided die (in case you lose or make a gift of one).
- 1 Guidebook full of all the wisdom you'll need out there.
"Simply beautiful, from the design to the wonderfully curated prompts, to how you feel after playing it with friends." - David
"This is such a great game for anyone looking to add some laughs or conversation to any social situation. It's perfet for adding some shenanigans to everyday life." - Sam
"Ridiculously creative, never the same twice." - Lloyd
"In two words; heartfelt, goofy" - Ella
"Truthfully, it's one of the most fascinating games I've ever played." - Bela
"There are a lot of mean-spirited party games out there; this is not one of them. Always good-natured, it elicits thoughtfulness, creativity, and hilarity in turn, depending on the card, the whims of the dodecahedron, and the mood of the crowd. Never the same, never boring. Beautiful design, beautiful content. Highly recommended." - Dan
- Two prompts per card to make the game more portable and less wasteful
- Three different types of prompts are color coded so you can add depth and variability based on your get-together.
- Yellow: silly & action- oriented
- Red: sincere & exploratory
- Blue: ambiguous, requires the card holder to add their own spin to the prompt __(parenthetical prompts)__ give you the opportunity to depart from the given prompts and lean into your own creative genius and the moment at hand. They also create long-lasting variability so the game is never the same.
- Wild Cards add an element of chaos and distribute power to players who do not have the die.
- Two 12-sided die in case you lose or make a gift of one.
Thrills, laughter, antics, and real talk guaranteed!
We think you'll be 100% satisfied with Lark and we want you to buy with confidence. If you don't find laughter, real talk, thrill, and antics within 30 days of purchase we'll refund your purchase no questions asked.
We'll get you a refund and arrange a return or ask you to pass Lark along to someone who you think might like it. Thanks!
Orders over $50 ship free in the U.S. Otherwise select your preferred service in the cart panel for an immediate estimate.
Sharing Our Success
Sharing Our Success
We're grateful for the opportunity to be doing this work with you. We recognize that everything is connected and that our success comes at a cost. We do everything we can to use fewer resources, sustainably sourced materials that are recyclable, and we give back to offset our use. We're currently committed to sharing our success and giving back through 1% For the Planet and through our own initiative, 1% For the People. 1% For the People aspires to share our success by supporting social and humane endeavors that celebrate people and justice.
Lark is great! So fun to play and easy to bring anywhere.
Even 60-somethings get a huge kick out of this game. We (four of us nearly 70 years old) had a blast while playing it. The game is flexible and we ended up making some rules, and we didn't use every prompt (we didn't climb trees, for example), but the prompts were so open and thought-provoking that it was easy to mold them to our lives. A fabulous game for ice-breaking, getting to know your really good friends even more, and just plain having fun. Highly recommended.
Fun, engaging, interactive and mischievous! Lark is a total blast!
I never thought Id be be describing a card game as beautiful, but Lark is in fact that game- simply beautiful, from the design, to the wonderfully curated prompts, to how you feel after playing it with friends.
Great game for a variety of people! We have played this game at family get togethers and holidays. Also, with our Bible study and life group. The game is what you make of it which creates a unique and new experience everytime you play!